Sunday, June 7, 2009

In Case You Get Lost in the Mail

Well, phase two of our Save the Dates is under way...the return labels! I contemplated hand-writing the return address, but I couldn't resist making these cute return address labels!

(Obviously, the ?'s are filled in with the actually numbers or letters, but I'm a stickler for privacy! )

The faces, which are supposed to be Steve and me (and they're actually pretty accurate!), were created at pose prints. If they look familiar, you're very observant! I used them for my blog heading!

All in all, I'm so happy with this project! My handwriting can get pretty sloppy pretty fast, so hand-addressing all of them will be hard enough!

Ciao,

1 comment:

A. Marigold said...

Cute! I just finished hand-addressing mine (to and from!) and there is a DEFINITE difference between the first few and the last ;).