Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Bling

Over the last few years, I have refined my style again and again. However, there have been some mainstays that comprise my signature style. These items include ruffles, anything, and big chunky necklaces! So, naturally, I want to incorporate these into my wedding attire. So, the first step is the necklace!

I asked for this Banana Republic oversized pearl necklace for Christmas - I even ranked it #1 on my list! But, as luck would have it, my mom failed to get it for me. :( Luckily, my birthday was right around the corner, and I emphasized the fact that I LOOOOVED this necklace! Alas, I did get it for my birthday, and I couldn't be happier! :) I've already worn it a few times, but I plan to wear it proudly on our wedding day!


Ciao,

2 comments:

Amanda said...

About the centerpieces, I got everything for it from Hobby Lobby(except the bowls they were from my sister's wedding) and it was all half off. I think the glass is much better than the mirror because it allows the organza underneath to shine through. I think I will end up spending about $8 per centerpiece, which is not bad at all!! Very easy to put together and much better than real flowers.

sonya said...

LOL, I've had the same feelings about the mirrors until recently when I did my own mock centerpiece (for one of the vases). Now I'm all over the mirror as a base, but it has to be partially covered, lol.