Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heel Grips

I swear, I must have a problem keeping shoes on my feet! I was wearing my new shoes around the apartment yesterday (can you tell I'm excited?) and the slingback strap kept falling off. I couldn't figure out if they had to be tighter or looser. I think the problem is that the strap hits too low on my ankle, so it doesn't take much for it to slip off. But, that's where Foot Petals comes in...

These fabulous little strips of...whatever...stick to the slingback strap and help it grip to your heel! I've never tried them before, but I know a few people who have and they love them! At just $6.95, I think it might be worth it!

However, like any good bride on a budget, I'm test-driving a cheaper option! I put a thin strip of duct tape on the strap instead. I doubt it's as "grippy" as the Foot Petals version, but it might be just enough. So, one strap is duct taped and the other is au natural. I'll post my results soon!

Ciao,

No comments: