Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still Swooning Over Cakes...

I don't know how else to start this post other than "CAKE BALLS!" Ok, that probably sounded way less mature than I anticipated, but, seriously, they're cake balls...

Apparently, all you have to do is make a regular red velvet cake, turn it into crumbs, and combine it with cream cheese frosting to get some super moist and delicious cake balls! Obviously, my paraphrased instructions aren't going to cut it, so here are the full directions from Bakerella.

I do love red velvet cake, but when I heard about PINK velvet cake, you know I got on board!
So, apparently all you have to do is add make a buttermilk cake and add a touch of cocoa and pink food coloring, and you've got yourself a pink cake! Yeah, I'm pretty much in love! Of course, only the Pink Cake Box could make such a delectably pink cake! You have to check out some of their other designs too. Unreal!













Ok, done swooning for now...

Ciao,

2 comments:

starfish said...

I LOVE the all white one, very classic!

holly-lynn said...

cake balls look amazing! i picture them on a pretty platter with individual decorated toothpics. so fun!