Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cake Inspiration - Dotted Cakes

I love dots!

Whether on dresses...
plates...
or boots...
I go wild for dots!

So, naturally, I would be drawn to dotted cakes! Here are a few of my favorites:

I love this cake and not just because it's pink and orange! I like the pattern that the dots form around each cake! Simple and chic - our wedding design mantra!

It's hard to see the dots on this cake, but, trust me, they're there! Even the flowers form big dots!


I love this one, naturally, because it's pink! I really want to have tinted frosting on the cake, whether pink or orange. It would be the perfect base for some dots!

This one is much more elegant than the other dotted options, but it's still gorgeous! Shows how dots can be integrated into just about any design!


So, will we incorporate dots into our final design? Well, only time will tell!

Ciao,

No comments: